Bellydance Boutique Showroom
Bellydance Boutique London UK – The One Stop Shop for Belly Dancers
- We’re delighted to announce that the Bellydance Boutique Showroom will be open to all our lovely customers again from Saturday 4th July by appointment only.
- To ensure the safest possible environment masks will be worn at all times and hand sanitisers will be made available. Any items after being tried on will be quarantined away for 48 hours.
- We are taking every reasonable precaution to ensure that your visit is safe as well as enjoyable and we very much look forward to seeing you all again soon!
33 South Worple Way,
SW14 8PB, UK
- Mainline: Mortlake (5 mins walk)
- Mainline: Barnes Bridge (5 mins walk)
- Tube: East Putney (337 bus 20 mins))
- Bus: 33, 209, 337, 419, 493. (Kings Road)
- Free parking after 12 noon
- Wheelchair access
- Credit & debit cards accepted
Bellydance Boutique is an Aladdin’s cave of costumes, props and accessories for bellydance. The range of professional costumes is fantastic with so many beautiful styles in every colour you can imagine and prices to suit all budgets. Chris is very knowledgeable about the latest trends in costuming from Egypt and can point you in the right direction to suit your size and shape. She also has a vast array of gorgeous sparkly accessories and tribal jewellery to finish off your look.
I love shopping at Bellydance Boutique! I no longer have to “make do”! As a plus sized student Bellydancer I, to often, have to make outfits and am reluctant to purchase one size fits all items online. An online size 16 always seems to be a real life size 8! I have squeezed into skirts that are one or two sizes to small and felt uncomfortable or embarrassed. But having found Bellydance Boutique I am delighted to say that I could try on each item and he clothes fit!! The service from Krystina was exemplary. She is a belly dancer and is happy to offer advice and understands sizing, flow and style. I will be shopping there again!!
Meet Krystina, the Bellydance Boutique owner.
Krystina is the owner of Bellydance Boutique and is now a semi-retired bellydancer and teacher of Egyptian style bellydance. When she used to go to Cairo to have private lessons with the top teachers and performers in Egypt she would always bring back some items of belly dance attire for her students. One day she looked around her house and realised she had a lot of stock sitting around and decided to open up an online shop. The shop became so successful that she decided to give up her classes and concentrate on running the Bellydance Boutique.
Having been a bellydancer herself and having had her own award winning dance troupe, Krystina is uniquely qualified to give expert advice on all aspects of costuming from the beginner student right up to professional dancers. Her love of belly dance and passion for the stunning belly dance costumes she sells, makes for never a dull moment at Bellydance Boutique!
We first started the Bellydance Boutique Online Shop back in Jan. 2011 then opened our London Showroom six years ago and have not looked back since. We’ve had people visiting from all over the world who come and see our belly dance costumes, props and accessories. From Canada to Brazil and from New Zealand to Iceland. We’re constantly extending our range of costumes from well known and up and coming designers from Egypt and this means we have the latest fashions and trends in the London bellydance community.